SFN are attending a vigil at the top of Oxford Street (in front of BHS/McDonalds), Swansea city centre, on Saturday 10th May from 10am. We invite you to join us to show our support for the women and girls who have been abducted and trafficked in Nigeria. The vigil is open to all. Attendees are asked to wear red. If you want to find out more, you can check the Twitter hashtag at #BringBackOurGirls.
About UsThe Swansea Feminist Network is made up of a group of women committed to challenging and fighting misogyny and gender inequality in all forms. We have regular meetings, discussion groups, social gatherings, and space for activism.
Read the rest here.
Website last updated: 08.05.14
- Rotherham inquiry: 12 charged with child abuse offences fb.me/5Y5eBNalI 2 weeks ago
- 'The world is a horrible place to be a woman': Brazilian writer launches sexual violence campaign fb.me/8dSSPOpG8 1 month ago
- What’s Current: The formidable Kate Millett has died fb.me/55rT0iyno 1 month ago
- fb.me/yOXXSFwR 1 month ago
- Why the battle against sexist school shoes is a fight worth having fb.me/1cnn2XbQO 2 months ago