SFN are attending a vigil at the top of Oxford Street (in front of BHS/McDonalds), Swansea city centre, on Saturday 10th May from 10am. We invite you to join us to show our support for the women and girls who have been abducted and trafficked in Nigeria. The vigil is open to all. Attendees are asked to wear red. If you want to find out more, you can check the Twitter hashtag at #BringBackOurGirls.
About UsThe Swansea Feminist Network is made up of a group of women committed to challenging and fighting misogyny and gender inequality in all forms. We have regular meetings, discussion groups, social gatherings, and space for activism.
Read the rest here.
Website last updated: 08.05.14
- The conditioning that tells rapists they can commit the same crime again fb.me/2SYAMEEYl 3 days ago
- Sorry, we can't ban everything that offends you – video fb.me/3Do2Q5TQe 4 days ago
- fb.me/VbMSbCtu 5 days ago
- fb.me/103ZmcDfe 2 weeks ago
- How Porn Is Fueling Sexual Assault On College Campuses fb.me/44NNHS50o 3 weeks ago