SFN are attending a vigil at the top of Oxford Street (in front of BHS/McDonalds), Swansea city centre, on Saturday 10th May from 10am. We invite you to join us to show our support for the women and girls who have been abducted and trafficked in Nigeria. The vigil is open to all. Attendees are asked to wear red. If you want to find out more, you can check the Twitter hashtag at #BringBackOurGirls.
About UsThe Swansea Feminist Network is made up of a group of women committed to challenging and fighting misogyny and gender inequality in all forms. We have regular meetings, discussion groups, social gatherings, and space for activism.
Read the rest here.
Website last updated: 08.05.14
- Women are expected to humour harassment. This is why we can't fb.me/5bsZXQ66G 1 week ago
- fb.me/39jlYFSDk 1 week ago
- fb.me/1Cdbvavzn 1 week ago
- New research shows violence decreases under Nordic model: Why the radio silence? - Feminist Current fb.me/16kpJetXO 4 months ago
- Liberals must face the reality of what prostitution does to women fb.me/7uu1Nnlnj 4 months ago