SFN are attending a vigil at the top of Oxford Street (in front of BHS/McDonalds), Swansea city centre, on Saturday 10th May from 10am. We invite you to join us to show our support for the women and girls who have been abducted and trafficked in Nigeria. The vigil is open to all. Attendees are asked to wear red. If you want to find out more, you can check the Twitter hashtag at #BringBackOurGirls.
About UsThe Swansea Feminist Network is made up of a group of women committed to challenging and fighting misogyny and gender inequality in all forms. We have regular meetings, discussion groups, social gatherings, and space for activism.
Read the rest here.
Website last updated: 08.05.14
- FREE self-esteem/empowerment workshops for Girls aged 12-17 or Years 8, 9 and 10. Friday 8th August 11-4pm @... fb.me/3F1mqzESI 2 weeks ago
- RT @tisiphone09: @SwanFemNetwork Vigil @ top of Oxford St, Swansea 23rd July 7-8pm. Wear Red. #BringBackOurGirls #Day100 #CWG2014 #Friendly… 1 month ago
- Unnecessarily gendered product of the week: Nerf guns for boys, "Rebelle" Nerf guns for girls. F you, @NerfNation. http://t.co/Z91HEcW0fX 1 month ago
- RT @SBSisters: We believe in #YouthForChange because every girl has a right to life without fear 1 month ago
- RT @kfan: Twitter is basically not at all safe space for women and how is that OK with anyone 1 month ago